Thursday, June 6, 2013
Hey everyone. For the next few weeks I am not planning on posting with any amount of frequency. Not to say I do not plan on posting as I have a bunch of things I still need to review, but it won't be with much frequency. I have 3 weeks left of this year for school (I am a graduate student) and then I have summer vacation (where my reviews will become more frequent again).
Until then I have a special request. Do I have any readers that live in London (or close to it) that is willing to help me out with something? Please email me at: email@example.com
Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you all continue to do so. Please stay tuned for some new skincare reviews really soon. I haven't reviewed skincare in awhile and I have a lot of products that are overdue such as a review of a few Le Metier Skincare products, and Lush products and a few less well known brands!
Saturday, June 1, 2013
- Mama Fashionista: Quinn's Mini Fashionista, Peyton shares her five favorite things from May!
- Adore A Polish: Kristina shows us her current skincare favorites.
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: If you love a great lip balm, then you will madly love Osmia Organics Honey-Myrrh Lip Repair! It's that great!
- TheFabZilla: Think outside the kitchen! TheFabZilla shares how she stores her makeups using kitchen utensils organizer.
- The Glossy Pages by gloss48: Meet the ladies behind beauty startup gloss48 on Boldfacers!
- The Socialite's Closet: Enter to win the Aveeno Protect & Hydrate line via scentednights.
- Beauty Professor: Forever on a peachy-pink lipstick hunt, the Beauty Professor has fallen in love with Top Shop's rendition called Whimsical!
- Rachel's Makeup and Skincare: Rachel plays with Chanel's new colored mascaras from their Summer 2013 collection and is less than impressed. Find out why.
- Beauty Apocalypse: Beauty Apocalypse has some great make-up tips for traveling!
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Nail Stamping Challenge! Best design to date!!
- Beauty by Miss L: Is Palmer´s Eventone BB Cream as good as it is promised on the packaging?
- The Convenient Beauty: Joanne redoes her wedding makeup from a few years back and feels much better.
- The Passenger Element: Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Icon.
- Daydreaming Beauty: How to make an all natural coconut lip scrub!