Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Le Metier de Beaute Precision Liquid Eyeliner in Blue and Dualistic Eye Pencil in Champagne and Tamarak


To start off my week of Le Metier to thank the company for their outstanding customer service, I thought I would show all of the eyeliners I have from them. I own two of their Dualistic Eye Pencils and one of their Precision Liquid Eyeliners. All three are outstanding and have gotten a lot of use. 

With Flash

Without Flash
The upper two swatches are both the eye pencils. The top most is champagne and is a gorgeous taupe. The second down is Tamarak and is a bronzy brown. Both are amazing eyeliners. They are perfectly smudge able and as such can be worn as eyeshadows as well as eyeliners. I very typically use champagne as a base color. Once set they last all day.

"Whether it's defined line or a subtle smudged sultry look, this velvety-soft formula delivers rich pigmented color and allows easy application for versatile, sophisticated looks."

The final swatch is of the Precision Liquid Eyeliner. I couldn't decide between aqua or blue and ultimately might end up with both, but the one I currently own is the blue. It is such a pretty sky blue and I absolutely love the applicator. It is a felt tipped pen that makes using liquid liner a breeze to use. It also lasts all day and I mean like it doesn't come off. I have to use makeup remover at the end of the day to get it off. This is one amazing pen.

"This long-wearing, smudge-proof formula contains a unique soft quill-tipped applicator for maximum control and definition. Fat base allows for stability, maximum control, and definition while lining eyes."

The precision pen in blue might be hard to find, but I know Bergdorf Goodman still carries it in aqua. As for the dualistic eye pencil, that can be purchased anywhere Le Metier is sold (Bergdorf, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Saks, etc.). 

No comments:

Post a Comment