Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Le Metier de Beaute Creme Fresh Cheek and Lip Tint in Coral Nympth


Hey everyone. I apologize for being MIA these past few weeks, but I have been really busy and I hope that I will be able to pick up on the posts again. I figured I would start where I left off on the week dedicated to Le Metier de Beaute. This is the Creme Fresh Cheek and Lip Tint in Coral Nymph. I usually prefer my blushes to be powder, but this blush is absolutely stunning.

"Crème Fresh Tints for Lip and Cheek create a sheer wash of color to brighten cheeks and lips for a radiant glow. Blended over make-up or on fresh clean cheeks, Crème Fresh Tints can be worn alone or together for a completely customized look. Dab on lips for a fresh stain; add Clearly Brilliant over the tint for a brilliant shine."
Without Flash

With Flash

The top swatch is a heavy swatch and the one underneath is a little more blended in to look how it would appear on your cheeks. It is a gorgeous pinky coral color that is right on par for this season. I think this tint looks incredibly natural and is also very buildable if you are looking for more color on your cheeks. I like how natural it looks. The color is also incredibly beautiful and this seriously lasts all day. The first time I wore it my boyfriend commented that "I'm not sure what you did different with your makeup, but I really like it." That was proof enough for me.

This tint is incredibly creamy, but creamier than any other cheek stain I have ever used. Definitely be careful when you stick your finger in this as it is really easy to grab too much product. The only negative about this product is that it cannot be used on the lips as they say it can. It is way to creamy to use on ones lips. It rolled up into balls on my lips and was quite gross and had to be immediately taken off.  But considering most of these duel cheek and lip tint products often cannot be applied to the lips because of it being too dry, I can't say I'm surprised.

This tint comes in five different colors, so I am sure you can find one that suites your complexion!

This product can be purchased at Saks, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Bergdrof Goodman, or any of these retailers online.

No comments:

Post a Comment