Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Guerlain Iridescent Loose Eyeshadow in Cuivre


New for this summer only is the Guerlain Iridescent Loose Eyeshadows in Bronze and Cuivre. I originally had no intention of buying either of these, as I don't general like loose shadows, but I saw a review on it on Best Things in Beauty blog and found it too hard to pass up. I bought the Cuivre color which is an incredibly metallic coppery gold color that looks like liquid metal on the eyes.

With Flash

Without Flash
Am I right? It is absolutely incredible. The color is really quite pigmented and the sparkle of it is truly stunning.

"The secret to beautiful eyes this summer. Guerlain's iridescent loose eyeshadows in Cuivre Ora and Bronze Ora impart an immediate metallic sheen with a single, light application."

This eyeshadow comes in a long tube with a sponge tipped applicator. I have yet to actually apply this with the applicator, but I instead swipe off some of the product from the applicator onto a brush, however I was told that the sponge applicator works perfectly well for quick application. 

Considering how much I dislike loose shadows, this stays on the eyes for a surprisingly long time without fallout and application is pretty clean. I would just suggest that you pull out the applicator slowly as a quick tug will send copper eyeshade everywhere. I would also suggest application over a sink. 

This product can be purchased from Nordstom, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Saks, or any of these retailers online. I don't think it is available at Sephora. 

No comments:

Post a Comment