Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sue Devitt Defining Eyeliners



I received a full sized Sue Devitt eyeliner in black in my Barney's Love Yourself Bag, however I had purchased a Sue Devitt eyeliner in silver that I had never reviewed, so I figured I would review them both at the same time. I have to tell you all, this is most definitely my favorite eye crayon on the market right now. The liners are highly pigmented, incredibly soft (almost to the point that it is difficult to use the black eyeliner as you only have one shot at it instead of a few swipes back in forth in the harder ones), it smudges amazingly, and it stays put all day! I also have a special place in my heart for eyeliners that don't need to be sharpened.

Without Flash

With Flash

The silver eyeliner was 2 swipes across while the black was one swipe, that is how pigmented it is! I also love that the silver eyeliner is an actual metallic silver. I have never seen an eyeliner that is an exact dupe for this. 

These are described as, "inspired by our star product - eye intensifier pencil - the new defining eyeliner is an ultra thin, twist-up pencil designed to create a precise line in vibrant colors for an intense look. Its unique formulation hydrates while defining, glides on smoothly in a soft, velvety texture, while locking in color that is long-wearing, transfer resistant, water resistant and smudge proof. Hyaluronic filing spheres and nylon-12 lock in moisture, and expand and contact with facial expressions without creasing. No Sharpener required."

This product literally does everything the company claims it does. It really is an amazing eyeliner. The only fault I have with this product is that it doesn't come in more colors! It comes in a teal color, a red color, this silver, black, and brown. Sue Devitt also makes a fat eyeliner pencil, but its a pencil that needs to be sharpened and I prefer my eyeliners to be skinny. However, they contain the same great formula, so if that is your style those come in quite a few colors. I think the teal will be my next purchase.

These can be purchased from Barney's or http://www.suedevittbeauty.com.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried my pencil yet...only swatched it. But you are right!!! It is so soft the tip broke while swatting! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it is ridiculous...but I LOVE it! It is so easy to apply and because it is so soft it almost looks like liquid liner on. It is quite an incredible pencil.

      Delete