Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Cle de Peau Luminizing Face Enhancer


I had decided that I was going to purchase the Guerlain Meteorites in the pressed powder compact form, when I saw this. I let the sales associate put it on my face and I was sold. This has quickly overtaken my meteorites in my daily routine. It has to be the single best finishing powder I have ever experienced. This product comes in pastel (shown), gold, and another new color for Spring 2013 that I'm not sure what its called.


To start with, just look at the compact. It is incredible. Like all Cle de Peau items, you can purchase the powder in refill form to save a few dollars, which is what I tend to do. However, this compact was so incredibly gorgeous, I felt it was necessary. Every time I take this compact out I am reminded how luxurious and light reflecting the product is before I even open it up. On a side note, I am glad I got this compact because of the brush it came with. I have never used the included brushes with any of the products I have ever purchased. Even the nice brushes that have come with compacts can never compete with the brushes I own. I would have purchased this brush separately. It is incredibly soft, I mean Tom Ford brush soft. I just love how it feels against my skin. It is also dense enough to pick up just the right amount of product without picking up or applying too much. Can you tell how much I love this product? I just wrote a paragraph on it without ever talking about the actual powder!



The only description on this product is that it is an "exquisite highlighting powder that uses innovative light-diffusing technology to define contours and illuminate your complexion." I have found that if you look very close at your face, there is "glitter," however you have to be nose to mirror to see it. It just overall makes your skin glow. Just like the meteorites did, where its an unexplainable change, you just look better, but this makes your skin even brighter and more glowy. I tried to capture what this does to your skin, and failed. I couldn't even get a good swatch of this because its is barely detectable on your skin. I can say that darker skinned beauties will like the gold one better as it imparts a subtle golden glow to your skin as well. It is really quite beautiful. 

I would absolutely recommend this to anyone, especially those who love Guerlain's Meteorites. I am in absolute love with this product. 

This can be purchased anywhere Cle de Peau products are sold (Barney's, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Nordstrom, etc) or online at any of these retailers. 


3 comments:

  1. Oh, oh...I need to check this out!!! I bought the Chantecaille HD powder during the Barneys event but haven't tried it yet! Love my meteorites (OMG the smell I looove)...got the Wulong compact recently and am excited to try it. Powders, powders everywhere!!! LOL! So many to try!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I love my powders as well. I had loved my meteorites, but I was looking at the Wulong compact and it was just so darn expensive. This was actually cheaper (can you imagine that haha) and I liked this better. You will have to let me know how the Chantecaille powder is, I haven't even heard of that!

      Delete
  2. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon
    your site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

    My blog ... volumepillsreview.net

    ReplyDelete