Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bergdorf Goodman Samples


Yesterday, I went to NYC in an effort to escape the 30 inches of snow in Ct. As of yesterday the state was still half shut down due to the slow process of getting rid of the snow. It's supposed to snow again on Saturday, pray for us. haha I went to Barney's to select items for the Bag Event and to see if I could gather any more intel on the Bag event and after wandered into Bergdorf Goodman to play with Le Metier de Beaute's new spring lip glosses (I meant to take pictures for you all, but totally forgot - I apologize and I will see if the sa will send me some). I didn't really get anything, but I walked out with quite a few samples. The most generous was by far the AmorePacific counter. Those lovely ladies gave me 4 deluxe sized samples and quite a few foil packets.



Not only are these very generous samples, but look how cute the little container is! I also got some Revive, Le Metier de Beaute, and Tom Ford. I also played with some Chanel eyeshadows and the sa gave me her card with the information on it (thats the random card in the center). I'm going to have fun playing with my new toys and I'll let you know my thoughts in the coming weeks. 

4 comments:

  1. Nice score!! Wow those Amore Pacific samples are fantastic!!! I've been to AP counters a few times, and they are always super generous and sweet. I placed my phone order for the Barneys Love Yourself event...went with all Chantecaille to get the step up gift. Yay!!! Can't wait to get it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yea. I told them I had never been to an AP counter and usually shop Ap at Sephora and they worked quite hard to convert me =) My sa has had stuff put away for me since mid January. I am just waiting for her to come into work this afternoon to give her my cc information. I don't think I'm participating in any of the step up gifts. I wanted a wide variety of brands and just decided to go with it. But that bag looks amazing so I'm not too upset.

      Delete
  2. Samples galore...I can't ever get enough samples.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too...especially when they are deluxe samples! Theres sooo much product! I'm going to be playing with my new toys for weeks! =)

      Delete