Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Barney's Bag Event Haul


Hey there everyone! I never posted the goodies I received from the Barney's Love Yourself Bag Event. I'm sorry I never posted the bag, I mentioned in my last post that I was in DC for a conference and I pretty much rushed out to go there after receiving my package and at this point the bag has been disassembled (and my mother took some goodies from the bag home with her), so it won't get posted. I am however going to review the products I purchased and the full sized gifts I received. I will most likely review my favorite items from the bag as well. For some reason the Rodin lip balm I purchased never made it to this image. I purchased that too and will review that as well. I am going to start banging out these reviews today. So stay tuned...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment