Thursday, January 24, 2013

Nastassja Skincare: Enzyme Facial Peel


I'm sorry it has taken me so long to review this line, but to be honest, I haven't really used these products yet. The only product I have used thus far was used Monday night and I was so impressed I felt it necessary to write an immediate review. This was, as the title suggests, the Enzyme Facial Peel. This peel is described as "exfoliating through natural fruit enzymes to reveal younger, brighter looking skin."

This stuff comes out of the jar as a jelly and you apply a thin layer of the stuff all over your face and let it sit for a minute. During that minute the jelly liquifies. After it liquifies you massage your face in circular motions to exfoliate. This is where the magic happens (and let me tell you the surprise), the dead skin on your face kinda, well, comes off. It balls up under your fingers and is weirdest sensation. When you wash your face off after you are literally washing away little balls of your dead skin. I was shocked to see this considering I exfoliate twice a week, this stuff was just that incredible.

My skin after was smoother than I have seen it in awhile, it was soft, and my pores were incredibly clean. Not to mention that it did all this while remaining incredibly gentle on my skin. This product made me want to get off my behind and use the rest of the line! So I am sure you will be hearing more reviews on this line shortly.

This product can be purchased from http://www.nastassjaskin.com.

I'd just like to mention that I won this line from a Glossybox contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment