Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Reviva Labs

 Don't you just love how I keep getting super creative with my picture placement? I'm not sure which I like best. What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments.

Reviva labs makes some amazing products. Pictured here I have the Makeup Primer, Eye Complex Firming Cream, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Ester, and DMAE Cream, Cream Hydratante, and the Microdermabrasion Pomegranate Scrub. All of the products are absolutely amazing, cruelty free, paraben free, made in the USA, and is quite affordable.

I'm going to start with the Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Ester, and DMAE cream because my mother loves this stuff. I saved a packet to try myself, but gave the rest to my aunt and mother. My mother loved it so much she went out and purchased a container of it. She said it really lifted and firmed her skin like nothing she had ever used before. This product is described as being a cream meant to lift and firm skin (obviously from my mother's review it works) and it also contains ingredients to help fight free radicals and future skin aging. It is also designed
to calm and sooth stressed skin for a more youthful vibrant glow.

The Eye Complex Firming Cream is formulated with special herbs to help "firm, tone, and detoxify, fight bags, crows feet, and shadows." Can you say this cream does a lot? I can! This product is another amazing product from Reviva Labs. I have dark circles under my eyes and use eye serum nightly and (although I don't have wrinkles or crow's feet so I can't account for that) it really does reduce puffiness, bags, and shadows.

The makeup primer is probably one of the best makeup primers I have ever used. It goes on light and absorbs nicely into the skin. It really does make my skin feel "silky, smooth, and look almost flawless." The best part of this primer? It only contains 7 ingredients. How many of your primers can boast that? This product fills in any lines, conceals pores, and controls any excess oil. It makes my foundation last longer and apply beautifully.

Now for the two full sized samples I received. The Microdermabrasion Pomegranate Scrub can be seen on the left. As you can see, the scrubbers are so small that it looks just like a cream to the naked eye. Don't be fooled though, this stuff is a fantastic exfoliator. Not too rough on my sensitive skin, but tough enough that it got the job done. This product contains pure magnesium oxide, pomegranate, and "soothing, calming organic oils." This product "retextures skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles or rough skin." This product really got deep into the pores to make my skin feel incredibly clean, got rid of all the dead skin cells, and did this all while being extremely delicate.

 The last product, the Cream Hydratante, I can either take or leave. It is "a very unique night cream that focuses on surface "moisture dryness." If skin needs moisture nourishment, not oils, Cream Hydratante is the very special answer. Generally, it is for young dry skins or combination skins that had lost moisture but are not severely dehydrated." This product is also supposed to be mixed with water to thin it before use and soothes and calms rough and irritated skin. Did this product do what it said it would? Yes, absolutely. It is incredibly moisturizing and made my skin feel smooth, silky, and luscious. My only caveat with this product is that is kind of just sits on the surface, which I suppose makes sense since it is made for surface dryness. I just didn't like how it just would not absorb into my skin. If the description sounds like something you could use, I would still recommend it because it did what it says its supposed to do, and you may not mind the consistency.

These products can be purchased at Ulta or http://www.revivalabs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment