Sunday, December 16, 2012

My Holiday Beauty Wish list

This is my top ten list of things I would like for the holidays (or my birthday coming up in January) in no particular order:

1. Sponge - Krema Triantafillo



2. Tatcha - Sampler Set




Koh Gen Do - Maifanshi Moisture Foundation


4. Koh Gen Doh - Maifanshi Color Base Yellow


Koh Gen Do - Maifanshi Color Base Yellow


NARS - Mini Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo



Hourglass - Visionaire Eye Shadow Duo



Hourglass - Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick


8. Sephora+Pantone Universe - Precious Metals Shadow Palette

SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE - Precious Metals Shadow Palette


9. Sunday Riley - Good Genes Treatment 

Sunday Riley - Good Genes Treatment







4 comments:

  1. Koh Gen Do is a dream!!! Absolutely amazing!!

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know! I was in Barney's and was talked into a makeover and REALLY wanted to purchase those two items, but my BB cream is still half full and their products are incredibly expensive. I figured I would wait until after the holidays and if I don't get it (or a gift card) I'll splurge. =)

      Delete
  2. My birthday is in January too. :)

    I've heard good things about the Burberry lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete