Wednesday, December 19, 2012

ColorOn Eye Envy Kit

ColorOn Eye Envy are those press on eyeshadows that I'm sure many of your have seen in an add somewhere (I originally saw it in an add on my facebook). When I was last in Las Vegas I saw a booth where there was a guy selling these things. I was very intrigued and bought one. I know that there are many people who are very skeptical about it, which is why I decided to share my take on this product.







As you can see my kit came with a blue and grey, purple and grey, and purple and black. The kit also comes with a setting powder and brush. I have to say I was pretty impressed with this kit. You place the eyeshadow swatch thing on your eye, press it firmly down (the more your press it on the darker the shadow) and then you blend it out on your eye to make it look like shadow and not a big blob and lastly you set it with the powder. Not only does this work, but it lasted longer without lightening or creasing than any shadow I have ever experienced. You must use makeup remover to get it off because it just doesn't come off.

While in Vegas, I also tried the one that has the liner on it. If you do decide to get these I would suggest you stay away from the ones with the funky prints and the liners because it is impossible to place it perfectly on and you can't blend out a liner or the print to make it work.

These guys are great for travel because you don't need to carry multiple shadows with you. This little kit is small and lasts a long time. You can use each of the little eye pad things up to 10 times (though if you use a lighter application I would imagine you can use them longer.

These guys can be bought in Vegas (if anyone is interested I can give an exact location as to where this guy was selling them) or online at http://www.coloronpro.com/instant-makeup-eye-envy.html

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is a very cool kit...I love the fact that it is incredibly long lasting

      Delete
  2. Those sound so neat!
    Avon used to sell press on eyeshadows a while back; I wish I had purchased one now that I've found out they're easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I was pretty skeptical. I thought they were like those stupid lip "tattoos" and so ignored it for awhile. But the guy was demonstrating it and was a great salesman and talked me into it. They are really super easy and since they smudge out they are quite easy to fix if you screw up the application.

      Delete