Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Winter Wantable Box



Wantable boxes are subscription boxes that aren't really subscriptions. They are a seasonal box service where they suggest packs that you can purchase (for $40) based on a style quiz. There are 5 different style matches for you based on the questions you answer (Boho Beauty, Rock Rebel, Glamour Girl, Classic Chick, and Top Trendsetter) and within your group there are 3 different color choices. Even if you don't like the pack suggested for you, there is still the option to switch. I won a makeup talk contest and therefore received my winter box for free! I chose the Eco Tones (Boho Beauty) box in air. The first picture shows the beautiful packaging, the second shows the products I received and the third shows the page with the contents of my box, a description of each item, and how they suggest you apply everything. The products are:

Natural Bakes Eyeshadow Melange from Benecos
Highlighting Powder Champagne in the Bubble Bath from Swagger Cosmetics
Organic Lip Gloss in Rosy Promise #2 from Lavera
Soft Eyeliner in Brown from Laverna
Back to Boho Polish in Rad Nomad from Color Club
Mineral Pressed Blush in Natural from Mia Bellezza
Kai Perfume Oil Sample

I just received this yesterday so I have yet to try anything. I will post a review once I have done that.

Winter Wantable Boxes are still available and are $40. They can be purchased from https://www.wantable.co

2 comments:

  1. dying to see the swatches!

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will be coming sometime early next week! =)

      Delete