Thursday, November 29, 2012

Update: Defective Product

This blog post today wasn't what I had originally planned, but I felt I really wanted to share. Remember on my original defective product post how I mentioned that the nice Barney's girl I spoke to promised to ship out my pallet immediately? Well somehow it got forgotten about and it was never mailed. I called back again last weekend wondering where it was and the counter manager apologized up and down and promised to send me some extra goodies to make up for the mistake. I received my package today and I seriously can not thank her enough! I needed to write a post to let everyone know how awesome Sasha Yefremova from the Nars counter at Barney's Madison Avenue is. If any of you need anything I would suggest calling her at 212-833-2008 or visiting her for any of your Nars needs. Check out all the extra goodies she sent:



The eyeshadow duo she sent was in Dogon, which is described as metallic taupe with icy green sheen and charcoal. There was also samples of nars tinted moisturizer, cleanser, and two different types of primer. She also included a little apology note and her card stating she would be happy to assist me in anything else I might need. 

Please Nars, you are welcome to mess up more often if this is how you apologize! A+ for excellent customer service.

I'll swatch these bad boys up for you all sometime next week!

2 comments:

  1. Very generous and excellent customer service. I'm glad it worked out for you.

    This makes me want to purchase from NARS and wish there was a Barney's in Canada (the Sponge products look good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcome back! I've missed seeing you this week. =) Do they deliver to canada? You can call and place your orders on the phone and they will deliver.

      Delete