Saturday, November 24, 2012

November USA Glossybox



Sorry for the cruddy pictures. I don't have a camera and take these from my cell phone and the pictures don't seem to come out that well. I was super excited today when my glossybox arrived as I didn't even receive tracking information yet. That excitement quickly dwindled when I opened my box and discovered it was missing a product. Is it just me or do I seem to be having really crappy beauty luck lately? Funny thing is I was thinking to myself that it felt a bit too light as I was unwrapping it. I guess I'll have to call them on Monday. Anyway, here are the products that were supposed to be in my box:

Illamasqua Lip and Eye Medium Pencil (in Black)
Lierac Gommage Sensoriel (it's an exfoliator)
Nume Style Arganics by NuMe Argan Oil (what's missing)
Perfumies Solid Perfume Stick (in cucumber)
Skin and Co Roma Ruffle Serum: Hydro-Toning Day Face Serum

Glossybox is a monthly subscription service that is $21 a month. If you wish to purchase the December box before Monday, you can use the code Black40 and get 40% off the December box. You can order this at http://www.glossybox.com/

7 comments:

  1. Another product mistake again? You do seem to be having a spell of product ill beauty luck. I hope they sort out the missing product issue very quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I was told by someone on one of my boards that it won't be an issue, but they don't always replace the item with the same item =(

      Delete
  2. I love the Perfumies solid perfume stick! So efficient to put in my pocket and go...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I could love it, I am just not a really big fan of the scent I received

      Delete
  3. Funny, I JUST noticed that I'm missing that supposed hand cream that we're suppose to get. I got a little too excited to get my box that I didn't even notice it was missing till now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea it seems they messed up a lot this month. Those who signed up for the r29 box got both the r29 and the regular box and a lot of people seemed to be missing things. I'm going to equate it to the storm and hope they do better in the future.

      Delete