Monday, November 5, 2012

HBL - Hydrating System


In my quest for a moisturizing hair mask that wasn't ridiculously expensive while still not containing any potentially harmful ingredients, I came across HBL. HBL stands for health, beauty, life and is a haircare line unique onto themselves. The line doesn't contain sulfates, parabens, DEA's, TEA's or any other such ingredients. It is gentle yet effective and most importantly not expensive. I decided to try the hydrating system as I needed a great hair mask and after trying samples of a few other hair masks that just didn't live up to expectations, I was very happy to try this. 

The hair mask is described as a product that "intensely smoothes, conditions and protects even the most challenging hair without weighing it down or leaving a greasy feeling." When I first scooped it out of the jar I was worried about the consistency as it was really thick. This product comes with a little comb in the jar, which I loved, so I could comb the mask into my hair after putting it on. I let it sit for a bit before rinsing it out. WOW! Thats really says it all. My hair felt silky smooth as if I didn't color my hair or straighten it on a regular basis. I could really see the difference especially after drying and straightening my hair. It was love at first use. My hair has never felt better!

Back tracking a little bit, the shampoo was also wonderful. It smells amazing and I love how much it lathers on my head. The hydrating shampoo "gently cleanses, moisturizes, and smoothes hair of all types." I generally don't like using both a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner as I feel my hair gets greasy faster, but have not had that problem with this set. My hair still lasts 2-3 days in between washes without getting greasy and still containing the thickness and body I desire. 

The last product, the conditioner, is just as well loved as the first two products. The description is basically the same: "smooths, moisturizes, and protects hair without excessive weight or leaving a greasy feeling" and I feel my review of the product is the same as the others. It smells great, moisturized well without weighing my hair down, and left my hair feeling silky smooth. 

I have used these products every shower since receiving them. I really, really love them and I'm pretty sure my hair does too. My hair has felt dry ever since I made the mistake of bleaching my hair and have not been able to find a product that brought my hair back to the way it was. These products undoubtable did just that. I am SO thankful! 

For people with other haircare concerns, HBL also offers sets in revitalizing, thermal styling, curl enhancing, texture and styling, straightening, rejuvenating, volumizing, and shine and seal. 

These products can be purchased at http://hblhaircare.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment