Friday, November 16, 2012

Defective Product

Today, I made my way back to Barney's to return the Sunday Riley Lipstick and Lipgloss. I had been coveting this Nars palette for awhile, and so made the exchange. Ladies, always check your purchases before leaving the store.


Notice anything wrong with my palette? It's supposed to look like this:

The light purple color is repeated and I have no black. -_- Luckily the rep at Barney's was super nice and offered to mail me a new palette immediately (because I live in Ct and who knows when I would get back to a Barney's) and told me that I could send this one back at my convenience. I told her I would wait for the new palette to arrive so I could use that box, she said that was not a problem. So just a suggestion to all of you out there, check the makeup in the box before leaving.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes at your exchanging one defective item for another. I wish you better luck with your next purchase and am glad at least you were able to exchange it via mail.

    I once asked if I could open boxes in store and check to see if unsealed body butters had been used when I found out they were final sale. I've never thought to check regular price items before leaving a shopping centre or store. Very good tip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know. I seem to be having very bad luck lately. I figured that this product will have to be sent back to the manufacturers anyway, so I saw no harm in playing with it while I wait for the new one to arrive. It's awesome. That's all I have to say! =)

      Delete