Wednesday, October 24, 2012

USA Glossybox October


So my glossybox finally came today! YAY! So here it is:

Alessandro Pedix Heel Rescue Balm
Alterna Bamboo Luminous Shine Mist
Carol's Daughter Shea Souffle in Almond Cookie
Heartland Fragrances Exfoliating Loofa Soap in Blood Orange
Modelco Lip Duo

I'm super excited to try this all out. My only complaint is that the Alterna spray was leaking when I got it and was almost empty and all over my box. =( I called glossybox up and they said they would send me out a new one and I should receive it soon, but I had to throw out my box and I do collect those. Oh well! At least I'll get a new one. I do have to say it smelled really good though.

Glossybox is a monthly subscription service that is $21 a month and can be bought from http://www.glossybox.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment