Sunday, October 14, 2012

Review on September Glossybox products



So while I might be late to the game as far as unboxing goes, I felt that I really wanted to review each of the products in my September glossybox as at this point I think I have adequately tested each. I am really a big fan of glossybox and I hope that each box continues to be as good as the last.

Koh Gen Do cleansing water $13/3.38 oz –

Made from mineral-rich Japanese hot spring water, this best selling spa water is infused with six essential herbs to protect and nurture the skin. In a single sweep, it gently removes makeup and skin’s toughest impurities

I had never heard of this brand before I received this item and was shocked to see it was something that Sephora sells. Well, I guess that is why we get these boxes, isn’t it? I seriously loved this. I put a couple drops on a cotton pad and then press it onto my eye for a few seconds to let it soak and then wipe. This stuff seriously removes all of my eye makeup and it did it gently. No stinging at all and from the description it sounds pretty all natural. I will definitely be purchasing this when I run out!

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 $29.99/1.69 oz –

Hailing from Korea, this blemish balm, also known as BB cream, is a multi-tasking powerhouse for the face. This multi-use cream provides light coverage, soothes, protects, and moisturizes. Suitable for all skin types.

I have tried two BB creams in the past and was completely turned off by them. One was way to orange and the other would not set into my skin, it just kind of sat on top and looked really fake and awful. I pretty much gave up the idea as not for me and moved on with my life. This product has completely changed that view! It really is a fantastic product. It makes my skin look perfect, doesn’t grease me up, and I really love the high spf that many tinted moisturizers don’t have. This is my go to foundation every morning!

Global Keratin Hair Shampoo and Conditioner $20.00/10.1 oz each –

Nourished with plant extracts, this superior smoothing shampoo will purify and moisturize the scalp and hair.

This gentle moisturizing conditioner puts the finishing touch on your tresses and leaves your hair smooth, radiant, and revitalized.

I have now been using these shampoos for around 2 weeks and although I don’t notice that big of a difference in my hair, it isn’t really hurting my hair either. I had actually just run out of shampoo when my box arrived and so I was really thrilled to have a new shampoo to play with before having to run out and buy a new one. I can’t say I would purchase this, but if someone gave it to me I would certainly use it.

Kryolan for glossybox moisture rich lipstick in glossy pink $14/0.14 oz –

Treat your lips to a creamy, long lasting lipstick enriches with vitamin E to stimulate and hydrate your lips. This perfect pop of glossy pink compliments all skin tones and lifestyles.

This lipstick was in a fantastic nude pink and I have worn it several times already. It is quite moisturizing and does not dry out my lips at all. It really is a pleasure to wear as far as lipsticks go. I could always use a new lipstick as I love lipsticks and wear them nearly every day, so this was really a delight to see in my box.

Overall, as you can most likely tell, I really loved everything in this box and look forward to the spa themed October box. As long as glossy keeps delivering boxes like this I will continue to subscribe! =)

Glossybox is $21 a month and can be purchased from www.glossybox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment