Monday, October 29, 2012

Mally Beauty


Ever hear of Mally Beauty? They have some awesome products. I was sent a few items to try and I think I found a new company to love. The best part? They really aren't that expensive! Those pictured are Mally's High-Shine Liquid Lipstick, Evercolor Poreless Face Defender, and Volumizing Mascara.

Mally's High-Shine Liquid Lipstick is described as "a high-performance, 4 in 1 product that includes lip primer, lipstick, lipgloss, and lip liner all in one!" I received this product in light nude and I have to say I really liked it. It wasn't sticky, yet lasted quite awhile. It was a really pretty nudey pink that looked really fresh and pretty. I loved that it was in pen form and so is highly portable without making a mess. The only downside I noted was that it had a really pungent strawberry smell. Those who enjoy products with a scent will surely like that, I was just not a fan. The good news is that it didn't last long after application.

The second product was a really amazing product. The Evercolor Poreless Face defender is meant to be  a finisher, much like setting powder, without being a powder. It is described as "an utterly sheer, featherweight product that diffuses the look of pores, minimizes fine lines, and helps protect your makeup so it lasts from morning to night." It dries and keeps oily skin matte without that ashy powder finish. I could not personally try this product because it is meant for more oily skin as it truly mattifies and my skin is very dry to begin with. I did, however, have my mother try it. Her nose and chin starts to get greasy by mid afternoon and she spot used this product on those areas. The areas she put this product on stayed matte all day. She really loved it and stated she would most likely continue to use it. Just be careful to blot this on with the sponge instead of smearing it on so that you don't streak your makeup. I also REALLY liked the sponge it came with. It was soft and spongy and I could see using it for other purposes.

The last product I tried was the Volumizing Mascara. This mascara is meant to "help create the look of gorgeous, full luxurious lashes." This product without a doubt made my lashes look both thicker and longer without clumping them. This product is fantastic. It stayed on all day without giving me raccoon eyes while still coming off fairly easily that night when I washed my face. This product is a real keeper.

Conclusion: I really liked these products and would absolutely consider purchasing other products from this brand. While I didn't specifically like the scent of the lipgloss, there really wasn't anything else I didn't like. I would definitely recommend this line!

These products can all be purchased from http://www.mallybeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment