Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fall USA Luxe Box



So my first blog post is going to be about the fall USA Luxe Box by loose button. They are a Canadian beauty box subscription service that is going on a world tour and their first stop was the United States.
My Box Included:
Vichy Purete Thermale Refreshing Toner
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Marcelle Lux Cream Eye Shadow
Orlane Absolute Skin Recovery Polyactive
Orlane Super Moisturizing Concentrate
Sally Hansen Salon Effects
Schick Razor
Essie Nail Polish
Overall I was not pleased with this box. It was $26 and I think that it was really not worth it. Birchbox gave the same razor in their August boxes and I just really don’t get it. Either way I’ll update soon with reviews on some of these products like the Orlane.
Next time I will take a picture of the box before I take everything out. I also subscribe to Glossybox and am thinking of subscribing to sample society. If anyone has subscribed to sample society and wants to let me know their thoughts feel free to leave me a comment! =)
Luxe Box is $26 a quarter and can be bought from  www.loosebutton.com

No comments:

Post a Comment